2nd Annual Urban Bridge Picnic & Pig Roast Aug 18,19
It’s time again for our annual Urban Bridge Picnic & Pig Roast! We’ll be gathering at Pharm Doug’s farm on Saturday, August 18 for games, food and a campfire. We’ll also be camping out and sharing breakfast and worship the following morning. We’ll be providing the pig, some roast veggies, and beverages for dinner, but encourage anyone who would like to bring a side dish, salad or dessert. We also encourage everyone to bring reusable plates and cutlery to cut down on our use disposable dishes.
- Games will begin Saturday at 3:00 PM.
- Dinner will be served at 5:00 PM.
- Campfire will begin at 7:00 PM.
- Breakfast the following morning is at 10:00 AM – all are welcome. (Breakfast will be provided)
To make sure this all goes off without a hitch, we need volunteers!
- We are looking for someone who can take charge of breakfast on Sunday! This involves cooking pancakes, bacon and a little other food.
- Pharm Doug will also need some assistance preparing our space. If you can help, please speak to him.
- Scott and Doug need one person to assist with cooking.
- If you can volunteer in any capacity, please email Scott
- To Pharm Dugs http://goo.gl/maps/BT4xk